Monday, August 11, 2008

Dad

Papa/Dad
Papa/Dad WOW!!! Just to think I have my own family in the making. I believe, with Gods divine direction and mercy he has enabled Mom and Dad, Nana and Papa to bring into this world, raise, tutour and establish 5 of the greatest siblings in this time. As the Patriarc of the family, I am pleased with how my family has expanded to include Mark, Kristopher and Corinna. In the result, we have 4 wonderful Grand-children of whom I am so very proud. Skee, Biffer, Dassie and Auni are just the greatest piece of happiness that could ever come into our lives.As time passes on, Nana and Papa / Mom and Dad look forward to bestowing many gifts on our cherrished loved one, but none so great as our greatest gift, our TOKEN. What is this TOKEN? Well, if you had a bus token, it would represent that the price had been paid for your journey from the beginning location to the destination.
Link: Opening Greeting
draft

No comments: