Monday, August 25, 2008

Dan's Adventure

Well Daniel, for as long as I can remember I have LOVED noodles. I would love to have been the recepient of your noddlie noodled noodles.
I sure bet Dr Suess could make a whole book out of your adventure with the little Chinese lady, who made the meal of noodles, for the stranger of a far away land! I Imagine the opening page might read as follows...

With oddles of noodles,
made by the poodles,
In a land of squitty eyed people.
There came a stranger,
dressed like a ranger,
wanting to tasted the zoodles.
He grab the big noodle
and tried to doodle
but the lady said nay...nay!

and so on.........


Well Daniel darling, I talked to Roxi, Heidi and Aunt DeeDee about your blog and they have all enjoyed it soo much. Some of the family are having problems repling, but I am encouraging us all to work out the bugs, and learn how to navigate the blog. It is simply delightful to follow not only your adventures, but everyones responds to each other.

I am sending you, much love, from us all, and will upload a few Nefoundland pic tonight.

God Bless thee my son...my Danielson...my precious little Boonie.

Loving As Ever......Mother S

No comments: