Saturday, August 30, 2008

Vacation Almost Over

Hello My Loved Ones.

I have only three more days left here in Newfoundland. It has been a great visit too. I have had lots of fellowship with the Saints at New Bay Rd. I spent a day at Buchans pronounced (Buck-ins) at Red Indian Lake...wow it was so incredible...the water was crystal clear to the point that you could see the ripples in the sand under the water. It was like finding a lake in the wilderness, not a soul in sight. I have pictures on my own camera, but can not download them here. As soon as I get home, I will share them.
I am missing Dad (Papa) and will be glad to see him on Wednesday Sept 3'd. My own bed will be a welcoming sight too. I bought the grand kiddies some special things from Newfoundland....hope to see them in the New Year, and will share my treasures then.
It will take me two days to get home...by plane!?!? IMAGINE. I will leave Gander,spend a night in Saint Johns and broad the next day for Halifax. I then make a connecting flight to Moncton....might as well flew out West for all the time it take to cross the puddle. On the up side, I have never seen Saint Johns, and have an evening and the following afternoon to go exploring the city...that's real nice!
I have a few pics of me posted, Mother (Nana) hope you all enjoy them. I have enjoyed Daniel post so immensely hope you have too.

Take care Everyone....Will write to you from home.

Loving, As Ever Mother...(Nana)

No comments: