Wednesday, September 24, 2008

From the Tozer House.

Hello My Children.

It has been a few days since I have been able to blog. My computer was disconnected as we moved around rooms. The sick room, (me old station), has once again become the master-bedroom. The windows in that room are fantastic. All the windows are now in, as are my two new doors. Dad/Papa is still working on the outside, framing, shingling, and putting it all in an eye pleasing order. pics soon to follow.

I went to Fredericton, where I picked up Auntie Joan and we travelled to Auntie Lavina.s in Moncton. Joanie has a doctors appointment at the Moncton hospital where he (the Doc) needed to do a special procedure on her heart to measure pressure. It was an all day affair. It was pleasant in one way...the sights, the people, but it was a long hull for me to drive. Auntie "L" put us up for the night...was nice to see her and Stan.

Roxann is all better. and we are all glad, boy was she sick or what???? Aunika has a bad cold right now. Baby Nonni does not handle colds too well. She seems weak in her immune system; in fighting them off without medical intervention. She will get stronger and handle all better in time....we all know that just look at her uncle Daniel.

Daniel your last adventures sounds fun, fun, fun. I must encourage you to back-track on all your blogs and then make a note of how many of them end by you saying that you will "tell that a bit later".... So I am waiting to still hear things like the taxi race, your trip to Dalian, where you found your electronic store, what kind of camera you got, and how about some pictures of your appt, school, and that electric socket over the doorway. I did understand that you did a you-tube video, but I can not access that from here at home. When I go somewhere I get high speed...I will see it. In the mean time I need still pictures, not of you son...but of what you are seeing.....well maybe a few of you.....so here I wait!

Did you get the phone numbers of your sibling Dan? If not I will e mail them to you....Just let me know.

You do sound extremely busy. I noticed on your itinerary that you do soon have a week coming up that is free. So please do get a few pictures on board. I AWAIT!!!

Hey Dan, Auntie Joan, Lavina and I sat together Monday night and read all your blogs, and the Friday before that, Shirley and I did the same. Nice uh.

Joanie told me a funny thing. On Wednesdays, there are a group of boys, who travel to lunch together. And they made up a thing called Elevator Wednesday......which means on there way to lunch, on Weds they get as many guys in the elevator as possible and they scream all the way as it goes up and all the way as it goes down...the same group of guys where ties on Friday. Last Wednesday when Joanie heard them coming, see ran to the elevator and when the doors opened she screamed" BOO"...she got them real good too, they jumped and squealed like a bunch of girls. Auntie Joan works the cash at the main cafe at UNB....she LOVES the young people. She has a load of fun with them. She told me that on Wednesdays, when someone will hear the screams as the elevator is coming, and they look confused and ask...."What is that"; she loves to say real casual..."Oh that...it just the boys..it's elevator Wednesday."

Kris is Frackin....Isaac is hotelin with(Becky) & their friends....Mark is wirelining.....Joe is managing site.....Daniel is teaching.....Corinna is assisting teachers..........Roxi is mothering and respiting and leading (she has the Cubs this year), Heidi is Mothering, taking a class and studying(her and Nonni are taking baby sign language) and she is respiting too. Dad is working and rebuilding the house.....Scott-Isaac is learning as is Caleb...Dassi is talking and ruling her parents.....because it is what two year olds do best!..............and ME.... I AM RETIRED!! and am resting with my gear in PARK!!!

Lovingly. As Ever Mother/Nana

PS... Just finished talking to Joe, he really wants to talk to you by phone....none of us can figure out the time differences...from east to west to China...also son, did you get Joes e mail, which included his number? LET ME KNOW ON YOUR NEXT BLOGGER BLOG! Love Mama.

No comments: