Sunday, September 7, 2008

Here it Goes




So I’m going to give this a try and see if I can add photo’s too. Now I’ll be honest and say I don’t see why mom finds it so absolutely important for us to blog if she is going to tell all of our news anyway. You now know anything I was going to say and more. Yeah, so were moving and I’m working. Aunika’s cute, Kris is working, and I’m blogging. I really wish I had more to say. In fact I had a whole story planned out in my head as I was putting Aunika to bed and then I came in to read the blogs discovered that mom had recapped my stories before I got to tell them so here I am meandering through thought. OH and Dan don’t for get to wear sunscreen; it could save your life :)

P.S. when to type Aunika’s name on word and hit spell check it wants to change it to Arnica (a bacteria) or Anoka (a city in Minnesota).

No comments: