Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Home a Day Early

Hi Everyone.

I arrived home a day early. Saint Johns Newfoundland was fogged over and no planes could land, so the gave me a direct flight to HOME......YAAA!!!!

Daddy picked me up and we had a supper at the Four Seasons Restaurant in Shediac NB. Dad had a salmon supper and I had a seafood chowder....and shared a bit of dads dinner too.

I took a cold two days ago and it is trying hard to get me down, sore throat, stuffy a bit of a cough...yuck! I hope it breaks and I am well in a few days.

I had a wonderful time in Newfoundland. Uncle Duane and Aunt Dee Dee sure treated me well. It was very relaxing. I so enjoyed reconnecting to my baby sister again, there is nothing like having a sister. We has a lot of fun picture taking and chatting...chatting...chatting!

Daddy (Papa) tore down the chimney while I was away, and the contractor is ready to put in our new windows and doors. I am excited about it all.

I have a few more pictures of Newfoundland now that I am home and have down loaded my camera.

Scott-Isaac and Caleb have started back to school, Scott-Isaac seems pleased with his new grade four teacher. I haven't had a chance to talk to Caleb yet. He started grade two!
Aunika is almost crawling, and is tipping the scale at 20lb, her mom is starting to find her hard to Carry for any lenght of time. Hadassah is talking up a storm. She can say socks and shoes. She say "bye bye, see ya later" Roxi says it is so cute. Roxi has a black eye from Dassi who hit her with the marble elephant...it was an accident of course.

Mark's brother Scott is living with the Flewwellings and had his interview today, and will soon begin work. Kristopher has been living in a camp and is very busy doing what Frackers do. Mark will begin his week off today, and I have not been able to reach Joe or Issac today.

Scott-Isaac was sick last week and is on an anti-biotic being treated for Listeria, a bug caused from processed meat...but he is doing fine now! (I thank the Lord for that.)

I hope Daniels school week has proven interesting. I can hardly wait for him to get a phone. We all send our love across the Sea to him.

Lovingly Mother Standring

No comments: