Sunday, September 7, 2008

I Agree with Mom





In Mom's last post she asked that you all do a little blogging. Though I find it kind of funny that Mom seems to be becoming a technophile, I could not agree more. Get off your lazy bums and tell me what is happening in your lives (and the lives of your children). I will be giving everyone a call soon. And am working on understanding some software that might allow me to call your phones using my computer. But I'm not there yet. Even when I do get on the ball, the time difference makes calling REALLY inconvenient. I'm usually to bed between 9 and 10, and I do a large amount of work in the mornings (between 5 and 8, it's when I'm most productive). Incidentally, I really miss real coffee. Even a cup of Roxi's sludge would be a welcome treat. Anywho, the point is, I'm on the other side of the planet, and really enjoy hearing from you guys... or would enjoy it if I did hear from you. I know you're all busy, but so am I.... and I've managed to take the time out of my day to write this tripe. Also tripe is not delicious.

I love you

BLOG!!!!

1 comment:

Papa/Dad said...

Hi all my wonderful family.
... yes Mommys a great blogger and certainly keeps us all informed through her great work
... Daniel sure appears to be very busy ... he's a bit of a chip off the old block, desiring to GET OUT THERE and really see the people and how they function. Yes, I ate different things in countries I visited, and got mighty sick on at least 2 occasions ... but we're tough. I hope you get out of the cities and see how the REAL PEOPLE live. I bet ya it'll be a stepp back in time.

... Joe is one busy guy; always doing these 20 some day shifts must be tough on you and the family. God Bless ya Joe. Soon Mom and I will be out there to help ya.

... Roxi is booming along as per the usual. I recently observed Dassi drinking from the dog dish ... that would be a great piece to send to America's funniest, ehhh what ehhh???

... Lily Bit continues to lavish love on her Aunni. Her Fracker is away for a big hitch I guess, it's so nice to see ya'll getting on with the job.

... Zacky my Zacky, I don't hear much from him. I guess he's busy. Thank goodness for Mommy who does her best to keep things on an even keel. How's yer dog Zack. How's yer wife Zack. Hope things are going good fer ya.

... Hi Mark and Kris, I don't want to ever forget my 2 favorite sons in law. Are you guys gona hunt this fall? Ya better get crackin'.

Moi .. old Dad ,,,, Well I just keep busy. Plannin' on callin' it quits soon. 'nother year and 9 months I t'ink. Roxi's gonna keep her eye out for a Basset Hound for me. I figure a basset will be about my speed.

Cheers to Skee, Bif, Dassi and Aunni.