Sunday, September 21, 2008

I Have a Camera

In fact, I have a really nice camera. I made a video of my neighborhood this morning. I will follow with some others. I still need to show you all the beach and my house. I need to send a special "I love you" out to Heidi, whom I was not able to reach on her birthday :( I'm pretty tired, and wont blog too much. If I had the time I could write for two hours a day. I will take some time eventually to get caught up, and write about some of my adventures, just not right now. I wanted to be a little further ahead with my planning than I am. Also I don't have time to plan tomorrow as I have a dinner date with a Ukrainian Belly dancer named Eena (No idea how to spell that) Yes of course there is a story behind this. It involves a couple of roller coasters that would make Canada's Wonderland pee it's pants, a fantastic show, a party and a chance meeting at a Chwar bar (also known as a street meat vendor). Anywho, I have the video on my youtube sight. The link is posted in this blog. Here it is again just in case you are incompetent. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktY6AUynqcM


I probably love you.... but if your a stranger just stumbling around on Blogger.... your weird and I don't love you. Really, why are you reading my family's blog.

No comments: