Friday, September 5, 2008

News from the Miramichi

Hello My Loved Ones.

It has been a beautiful week here on the Miramichi. I know I must enjoy these fine weather days, because before I know it, the snow will be flying and the cold north will be upon us.

The bees are everywhere this past week, getting ready for the winter. I also notice fewer bird at the feeders. I imagine they have gathered together for the long trip to the south. I have not yet seen either the ducks nor geese flying over.....I expect it will be so very soon.

I spoke to Caleb last night and he told me that grade two was tougher. He said if you misbehave that your name goes up on the board, under the words..."Monkey Business"... And he is proud, that to date, he has not has his name added to the ...'Monkey Business' list. He has already been doing math and reading and has homework. So I would say that our Caleb is in for a busy year.
Corinna has been called back to work at Crystal Park School, she is so relieved, because she had not heard from them all summer, so she was uncertain if she still has a job. There is a change for her just the same, she is no longer with her kindergarten class, but will be a special aid for two other children in higher grades. She did seem pleased. Also Caleb is now in the same school as his mom. Corinna's class is just next door to Caleb's....that is special!

Dad caught my cold....too bad! :(

Daniel. I am hoping that you get a chance this weekend to blog us....we are dying to know how your classes went and how much of a work load you will have ect.....

Roxi, Isaac and Heidi, do try to blog a few lines....we would all love to here from you. If you are having trouble blogging, call me, and I will see if I can help you.

Enjoy the pictures I have taken these past few days.
My love to each and everyone of you....As Ever, Mother Standring (Nana)

No comments: