Saturday, September 13, 2008

Saturday night on the Chi

Hello My Darling Loved Ones.

I have some pictures for you all....but it is NOT the promised news flash. I still do not have pictures of that yet.....I promise I will get them tomorrow, as long as it is not raining a pour.

My first set of pictures are of the state of your old homestead. Dad has been working so incredible hard. He has removed all the shingles around each window...the windows are all increasing considerable in size. They will all be single hung....meaning the pull up....or lift up to open. They all have grills between the window panes. It will look so fresh and updated when we are done....and hopefully marketable too. The brick chimney is gone bearing the old black tar paper, in the back of the house. As you will see in the pictures.

The next set of pictures show the sky. It was amazing tonight. I am told it will be so for the next few days..It is due to the hurricane which just crashed into Texas and his heading up the east board coast. I am glad all "Ike" will do to us is give us a showy skyline!

My last set of pictures are of a boat which caught fire. Dad and I were out for an Ice-cream, when we noticed a bellow of smoke coming from the hospital area, we could see flames leaping on what appeared to be the river, as we drove toward it we realized it was on the river....it was a boat! I hope no one was on it! I am sure I will all about it in the next day or two. After all this is the Miramichi!!!

That's all for now. Tomorrow I will post my news flash pictures....until then, love to all.

As Ever Mother/Nana

No comments: