Thursday, October 30, 2008

Attention .... Mr Daniel Standring

Hey son I am still waiting for some subtitles under the pictures.

While you are at it, how about a few words from you. You know I am doing pretty good getting the family to blog,.... and this is no time for you to slack-off!!! I think Roxann is very close to doing her first blog... at least she says she is .... Right Roxi???

Oh ya, to Corinna and Caleb, I guess it is Auntie Roxi who has Calebs Halloween treat from the Miramichi. She might be in town on Halloweenie day .. if so she will drop them off for you Caleb.

My dear Corinna, I would love a christmas photo of Caleb. I hear Walmart is running a great special for X Mas. Papa and I have a Birthday gift for you and Joseph, it will be delivered soon ... do not worry, it is being delivered by a sibling, not the postmaster.

I LOVE YOU ALL DEARLY>>>> Mother/Nana

No comments: