Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Daniel's On Vacation

Hello all my loved ones.

I have heard that Dan is on Vacation at Andre', who is now living alone, because his darling wife is in Nova Scotia, attending a university there in Wolfville.

I know we will all be excited for Dan to blog us all about it. Heidi was going to post a video of Nonni's newest accomplishment. I know tonight that she was invited to a friend house and then she was off to church. Earlier this morning she was working. I am also a waiting that blog!

Roxi has become a Cub leader for Boy Scout Canada, she really seems to love it! Nice Roxi :).

Dad is in Newfoundland for the next couple of days. He is attending meeting for work. He is in Saint Johns.

It is my 50th birthday in 15 more minutes, which will officially be Oct 2'd here in Salisbury, New Brunswick. I will be spending it with Auntie Lavina...my long time friend. She is taking me out to lunch at Hienz.

I am talking to Roxi on the phone and it is now midnight. She has just wished me happy birthday. She had a big meeting at school concerning Skee, all went very well. Hurray.

I will sign off until tomorrow.

God Bless you all, As Ever, Mother

No comments: