Friday, October 31, 2008

Greetings from Auntie Lavina

Hi Everyone. Well a quiet Halloween here. Only one Trick or Treater! Different that 80-100 on Sunrise Ave. Just read the blog and was glad to hear all the news. First CONGRATS TO ISAAC AND BECKY, WHAT GREAT NEWS!! Nice to hear of Aunika's growing up progress. And so glad Dassi is progressing well too.


Judy, did you get the Christmas money to Roxi from me? And what did I buy??
Also, about Bus Tours. The Tatoo is one of the ones on the top of my list for next year. You have to book early. When I get the new book, usually in Feb. I think, we will talk. She does 2 trips to the Tatoo. They sound really nice.

Heidi, love and look forward to seeing your blogs and pics of your sweet girl.
Also, Hi to Joe, Corinna and Caleb.

Roxi, hope Marks hand is OK Tell him to go easy with the "POTATO GUNS"

Look forward to hearing more from everyone. Love and hugs to all Auntie L

No comments: