Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Greetings from the Miramich!

Hello My Family:
First and formost....Hoppy Birthday to You.....Happy Birthday to you.....Happy birthday dear SON....Kristopher...Happy birthday to Youuuu. AND MANNY MORE...AND MANY BLESSINGS. 23 years and a daddy of ONE! (October 20th)
Lots and lots of pictures have been arriving on the blog...soo nice. I need to to write and up date us one and all. (Still waiting for Roxi to post some pictures of that beautiful girlie of her)

Skee has sold over $600 worth of popcorn(still not to late to get some for x mas gifts...or for yourself), he has proven himself to be a great salesman. He spent time going door to door in his neighborhood. GREAT WORK SKEE.

Caleb and his parent went to Jasper this weekend. They will always have many great memories of that place. I haven't spoke to any of them since they returned to here about their adventures. I know that the Friday they left, Caleb had Friday off school to have a father and Son day! In fact so did Scott-Isaac have Friday afternoon off for a Father and Son day. I think that is just about the grandest thing ever. What great dads!!!

Hadassah seems to have recovered fairly well from her allergy bout, although Roxi sees that she has regressed some, that may improve once that she recovers more. Heidi is spending the end of the week babysitting for Roxi, Roxi is attending special meeting regarding her Respite Work.
Cubs is going well for all the Flewwellings, including the little tender paw(Dassi) who is at all the meetings.

Aunika, the funny little gal, has decided that STANDING is the only way to go. She continues to pull herself upright all day long. Sometimes her little legs get so tired that she buckles at the knees and down she goes. This causes her to howl up a storm. She simply goes right back at it and pulls herself up again. I bet she is walking in another month or so!!! She as also started that continues babbling, like she is talking in paragraphs, in babi-nees. I can so clearly remember Hadassah doing that...It is such a cute stage!

Isaac and Mark F. have both received their own trucks.....WOW finally and how nice for them. I haven't spoken to Isaac about it yet, but I understand that Mark is pleased as punch. He really likes his Engineer and he is going to train his BIG brother. Man when little brother get to be the official boss of big brother, something is work well!!

Our windows are all finished except for some finishing paint...I LOVE MY WINDOWS. I will blog pictures real soon.

I spent the night at Mactaquac last week. Bebe and I had a great visit....ya I know, who couldn't have a great visits with that GEM. She is LOVING her 'golden ticket' from retirement, her little Corgi, Logan. She calls him .."Loggie my Love" Now close your eyes and hear Auntie Bebe's voice saying...."Ohh Loggie my Love". Aint that sweet!! I will post pictures of Loggie too.

Auntie "L" was on a bus tour trip last week. Hey Auntie, how about a little blogging about that trip. YA!

Corinna and Joe, how about a little news about Jasper too....Aaaa come on, just for Daniel.?

Dad/Papa and I had Church service in our home this Sunday. What a beautiful closeness having the Saints in your home. I had a big turkey dinner again. I took some pic's will share them later too.

Feeling very lonely for you all, not sure now that I can wait until January to go out west???? Would love to go to China too, wish Daniel was making a million over there and could fly me out. Dad and I just spent 10,000 dollars on the windows....we are scraping the bottom of the barrel AGAIN! Oh well on the up side, we sure love each other and have the greatest family on earth, 5 original babies, plus 4 more that God gave me, then 4 grand kiddies...WOW am I blessed or what!
Daniel my love, you still OWE Mother a birthday wish, I am a half of a century old!!!!

Sunday I took some amazing water pictures, the river was so still it just looked like a looking glass...you will see!...Pic's to follow.

My hair is growing, thicken up, God has been so good to me. I still thank Him everyday for that Divine Healing on my body. He must have decided to leave me here on earth so I could enjoy a wee bit more of you all. Oh I do so LOVE GOD!! He is EVERYTHING to me and Dad/Papa. You know children, we will one day be with Him and everyone of you will be there also. All my five orginials, and all my add-ons and all my grandchildren. Imagine being in a place with PERFECT love, enjoying a life without termoil or strife, and in this palce you have everyone you ever loved!!! IMAGINE THAT!! Amen...Oh my, I sure love ya all. I sure love HIM.

Well my Lovelies, May God blessings be upon you all, know that Dad/Papa and I love you all....Roxann, Mark, Scott-Isaac, Hadassah...Daniel...Joseph, Corinna, Caleb....Isaac, Becky....Heidi, Kristopher, Aunkia...13 sweet blessings.

As Ever, Mother/Nana

No comments: