Thursday, October 30, 2008

Colours Causing Trouble in E-Mails

Hello Family.

Today Roxann was telling me that the colour words do not always show up on the e-mails from the blogs. That is because the the Blogs page is black and your e-mails pages are white. If you are having problems reading the yellow or blue words, just follow the link to the blog, and it will be very clear and bright.

The problem is, even if Ichanged it in a different colour, you will not receive the edited post. sooo the easy solutions is to read it in the blog site.

Hope this helps some....my other options would be to post it twice, buy copying and pasteing it, in a new post after I changed all the words to black.... having said that if anyone is having trouble getting thier link to work, just e mail me and I will fix you right up! Okie-dokie?

Lovingly, as Ever Mother/Nana... nana-standring@hotmail.com

No comments: