Tuesday, October 7, 2008

To Joe ...From Mother Standring

Welcome aboard, to both Joseph and Corinna.

Now Joseph my son, you must understand what that introduction to our family means and how it is to be read.....LaRonde was ADDED to our family....yes my dear son I am aware that she is now a Standring, and I am proud to be sharing the Mrs. Standring titled with her!!! She is indeed one of my daughters. Father and I LOVE HER TO BITS!!!!!! The names on that intro are the people that God has given to Papa and I, even though Corinna is now a Standring, she was a LaRonde when God put her into our lives....Do you get it my love? As for the spelling, I am truly sorry....I do know how to spell her name, I guess when I was typing I put round instead of the Ronde...oopppss???!! Silly Mother...Please forgive me for that mistake :(


I have an announcement to make to the family....This year on my 50th birthday, Joe called me on the 2'd instead of the 3'd. Yaaa! I had a great talk to Joe this week. He is way up north past Chetwyn BC. We spoke by satellite phone. It is different because there is this delay. You speak and then he answers you a few seconds later. It is as though he is carefully thinking about everything you say, and then answers. You get use to it after a while. I am always glad to hear from him. I had a call and a song from Corinna and Caleb for my birthday...thanks guys that was so nice. I had a call and singing from Kristopher and Heidi while driving in the car, thanks a million, I loved it. I had a call from Scott-Isaac, and his mommy forgot that I was at Auntie "L" and so he sang my happy birthday on video and uploaded it to you tube...It is SO worth watching, family. It can be found under M&R Flewwelling in the You Tube search engine. While you are there, also see him sing Oh Canada, in French...his own french I might add! Isaac called too. Daniel called and left a message but did not wish me a happy B-day...so I think he forget. That is okay...I guess :( ..... We are all waiting for a DEtrailed POST from you DANIEL! How was that vacation...uh??

Caleb is going to be Darth Vader for Halloween. He will be awesome. Wish he could come to my door. I am not sure What Skee will be yet, and not sure if Dassi is Halloween material yet or not? Maybe Roxi could do her FIRST post and let us know?????

Hadassah had a bad reaction to Penicillin...poor baby. The same week Mark F also had a reaction to medication. GO FLEWWELLINGS GO!!!

Aunika is creeping when she absolutely has too. She fully believes in being waited on hand and foot. My mother told me for years how , when I was a baby I would not do anything for myself. As soon as my toys were out of reach I would wait for her to push them back to me. I never crept nor walked for nearly 18 months. So that is what Heidi gets for naming Aunika after me...HA! Aunika has completed her first swimming lesson as a starfish, she now becomes a seahorse. Skee is back in Cubs and this year he is a Sixer. Cubs has began its popcorn campaign selling. LET BUY SOME FROM HIM!!!Yaaaa!!!! . Caleb is practising being Darth Vader, as he received his costume last week. Dassi newest words are Bum, Cheek, (the other kind of cheeks), nose and circle. Her two favorites letters are "H" and "M".

Becky is sell Candle Lite products, they are the best candle you can ever buy. She is sending me a catalog by mail this week. I can not wait to see it. Isaac and Kris are on their days off. Joe, Mark and his brother Scott are away and working. Isaac has his Halloween decoration all up and is ready for the spooks. I Hope the nephews might get by between now and spook night.

Dad/Papa is working real hard to get all the plastering done around the windows. The house is completely upside down and will be until I can clean everything up and put my furniture back in its place.

Corinna, I made a special movie for you of the Autumn leaves and tried to post it but failed. So I am going to post it on You Tube. When I do I will send you a link and I will try to post a link on the blog so you all can see it. I hope in a day or two to have it ready for you. I am going to remove the post where I tried to post it. All that came was the title page....Hahahaheee. I have also sent you some colour leaves.

I am thrilled that Joe and Corinna are on board. Now we need Mark and Roxi and Skee. Come on fellows...get with it too.

Lovingly Mother/Nana

No comments: