Saturday, November 1, 2008

Answers to your Blogs

First let my start with Auntie "L", my dear friend. Roxann had the money the same week you sent it my way. Together we finished up your Xmas shopping. Caleb was bought the $40 spiderman wall climbing game. Nonni was bought the $30 play center cube, Dassi was bought a $25"just like mommy set" which included a broom, mop, duster, ect..(Roxi will have the cleanest house in town!) and because Scott-Isaac reads this blog, all I can say is that we bought him exactly what he wanted... and a hint for you Lavina is the word "Game"! Skee's costed $40. I know that as you add these all up Auntie it is not the amount you gave, but I am happy to inform you that a few of these toys were on special, and it was only a few dollars over budget which Roxi was happy to take care of. :) All the toys are at Roxi's house waiting to be wrapped and then delivered to all the little pumpkins.

Corinna, the pictures are WOW!!! Where in the heck did you ever get a camera that holds colour like that!!???? Seriously that photography is AWESOME! Thank you so much for sharing it. WOW.

Last night three of the four grand kids went out trick or treating. Papa and I are waiting for the pictures. HURRY we are holding our breath. OK, how about this, the first one to post a picture of a Halloween grand kid gets a cash prize bonus... 1, 2, 3,... GO!!

Hadassah today found a tube of lipsol, after she carefully studied the tube, she pulled off the top, smiled, lifted her arm and proceeded to rub it on her armpits.! How is that for a real smarty pants?

Aunika has her fifth tooth, she has a hard time cutting them. She gets fevered, cranky, and everything hurts when she touches it to her mouth. Poor Baby. Nonni also has a bad FAKE cough. Whenever her mommy says, "poor baby, what a bad cough" Nonni stains her throat until a choking like noise come up. She then looks at her mom real pitiful like, then smiles! These little grand-girls are so CUTE!! The rest of you should have one! A girl that is! Ha!

Talked to Joe last night, we chatted for about an hour. It was nearly 2am when I went to bed. I told Heidi goodnight at 11pm. Well Sir.

Had 14 trick or treaters. I gave them 3 of everything, meaning that each kid left the Standring house with 9 treats. Once I saw two little one walking by my driveway, so I shouted out the window to them and said. "hey kiddies, want some really great treats, if so come on in". It was so cute, they stopped, listened and ran toward the house. I gave them tons of candy, some fake spiders, and made a big time over their outfits. Yes I was determined to enjoy my spooks!

Hope that the children have a real sugar high..... and that the parents are blessed with extra engery too. If not go eat a little candy, it will pick ya up!

My love to all As Ever Mother/Nana/ Your Friend... xxoxoxoxxxoooooxoxoxoxoxo

No comments: