Monday, November 10, 2008

Daniel My Love.

Hello Son.

Looks like you are having a good time indeed. I imagine that you got a chuckle out of my saying that all we got after two weeks was you in red underwear. Hey you never did tell us what the "S" was for. Oh well that one we can all chalk up to Halloween.

So tell us, in the picture of you with 'Vicky'...is that a friendship or a courtship? She looks mighty glad being held by you??

Well the bowling picture......ummm....Dad and I keep on hoping that you will share some of what you are seeing in China of Chinese culture. Gotta tell ya son, some of these pictures could be taken right here on the Miramichi. Bareback guys drinking and making themselves looking foolish. Not what I hope to see on a family blog. Not what I care for your Nephews to envision as they think of Uncle Daniel in China. Know what I mean??!!

The problem with being a bit critical, is that I would not want you to stop blogging. I LOVE and NEED to hear from you....and Dad and I are soo, so, so, longing to hear about the Chinese people and about the scenes you see. I was hoping for pictures of the City where Andre lives. I would love to see more pictures of your beach, sea, town, shopping places, where you bought your clothes. It was nice to have some of this on the Video, but you need to post the pictures so we can save them and have them. Think of the nephews doing a school project on China, and the kind of pictures that would be meaningful in that regards. Get your camera and start snapping pictures. What does the outside of the bowling ally building look like. What is the inside of your classroom look like. Heck Dan we can see Canadians whenever we want to. We do not need tons of pictures of your Canadian colleagues. Send us pictures of your Chinese students.

When you do not have time to blog and write us.....send us pictures with caption that tell us when and when. OK, let see the China that you are seeing.

I will do with you what I did for the Girls (sisters,Roxi, Corinna & Heidi), I will give a cash$$$ reward for any pictures that are posted in the next three days that show the culture and landscape of China! 1 - 2 - 3 GO!!!!!!!

Lovingly ....As Ever Mother/Nana

I would love to talk to you Wednesday morning my time, Wednesday night your time. I will wait by the phone until noon.

No comments: