Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Family Update Time:

Hello My Loved Ones.

I was to Doggy-sit Logan, Auntie BeBe's baby, this week, as BeBe was planing to go to Florida with David and Sharrell. Somehow her payment never went through and by some mis-calulation she never recieved her ticket. If you know BeBe, she would chalk it up to believing that it was not meant to be. I have not chatted with her yet, but Daddy/Papa tells me that she was going to accepted however it turned out. I did not get the call to look after "Loggie her Love" so I know she did not go. Maybe next time! "Lord Willing". She can alway visit the Miramichi if she and Loggie wish!

Hadassah and Aunika put in last weekend together. Roxi was away at a Scout Canada retreat, as she is a Cub Leader this year. The two little girls had a nice weekend, they shared everything, including germs, and now they both have real dilly-of-a-cold! Poor babies. Both Mommy, Heidi and Roxi are nursing their girls back to health. With the kind of mothering they get, all will be well in no time!

Scott-Isaac and Caleb also spent the weekend together. I understand they had a real good time also. Uncle Joe was off and he sure knows how to make a special day for the Boys. He is a great Uncle, (according to his nephew) and a wonderful father. Caleb tells me on a scale of 1 to 10 his daddy raters 8,946 that amazing if you ask me?

Joe and Corinna celebrated a dual birthday together, and I have not heard how it went yet. Dad/Papa and I/Nana sent them a special gift. We had a Wedding Book printed for them, in a leather binding. We did not get to view it yet, and we both can not wait to see it with them. I will get that change in January. Dad in the summer...I think? I do trust it was lovely Joe and Corinna? xoxoxxoxo!

I was real honoured to attend a conference of Dr Jack Newman, he is one of the world leading pediatrician, and specializes breastfeeding mothers. He has travelled all over the world promoting hospital to become breastfeeding friendly. He was a great speaker, and I had about 15 minutes to talk to him before the presentation. It was very delightful. He is a very compassionate and kind Doctor.

Daniel.....THANK-YOU for the photos. I completely understand when you say that it is with your Canadian friends that you are spending your time. Of Course! I was delighted that you seemed to really understand about OUR need to see what you are seeing. Even if the landscape is not so different, it still is wonderful to see what you see. Can you take pictures of your class. You and some students would be lovely to view too. I loved the walk way at Andre...nice. I thought the wood museum was great. Such work! Yes these pictures were great. And it is something that the Kids can copy and paste and use as school reports...ect. Thank you so much Daniel. Please do send us more. Take some pictures of your apartment. Take some of the outside of the school. Take some pictures of the motorcycle taxi's ect...
Ya, and thanks for posting under the pictures...It makes a nice record and help us to place the time and place. It was great! I LOVED IT, as did DAD!

Isaac sent me some nice pictures yesterday, I will post a few of his trip to the Rocky's and of he and Becky. I was hoping he would find some time to chat to me this week off, but I he was busy. He returns to week this as does Kris. This up coming week, all the men are away in the oil-Fields. So it is each woman to her self! I might add that these are VERY capable women too....Roxi, Corinna, Becky, and Heidi....alone for the week, not a man in sight!! Go girls go!

Dad/papa and I have been nowhere and have done nothing together this month...yet. he has to go to Fredericton next week and to Ormocto the week after for an overnighter....not sure as to my plan yet. I do have A FEW PROJECTS that need my time. And as all you girls know, one can get so much done when you guys are away. So we will see.

Roxi I love your collages.

Dad/Papa and I/Nana finally got our Christmas present for you all. We have not opened it. It was really nice of you all to chip in and buy Dad/Papa and I/Nana a gift. I am sure it will be the only gift we have come Christmas. So I think we should wait and open it during the season. I will make a special time out of us opening it. it will be fun.

We are thinking of having a visit with Paul and Norah-Jean overnight at Xmas, and with Stan and Lavina have invited us, and I want to go to Fredericton...hoping Mark might have a few points for a hotel stay...we will see, but I have to visit the Phillips when they arrive...so who knows maybe we will get more Xmas joy then I thought we would. At first I visualized Dad/Papa and I here at home, opening our gift, eating a special dessert and calling it Xmas...thinking about the joy of all our grand babies way out there in the west. We decided not to go out together at x mas cause dad and I thought we would like to go together in the summer and do a bit of travelling and looking around at places(homes). We could not afford both. So pick and chose...that is life. I hope we have a nice time in August when we both come.

I trust that you all have a great day today. Know that Mother loves you ALL.
God bless you.

as Ever, Mother S


No comments: