Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Greetings from the Pomeroy

Hello all. Kris here. Or you may know me as one of my aliases; daddy, hubby, son, uncle kris, brother kris, bro, and last but not least, frack-superstar. I sit here in the; pomeroy hotel in Fort St. John B.C. waiting to get up in the morning and go off to a job. I'm up at 5:30 (sleeping in for me!) and off we go. Snow is on the ground and as expected trucks started hitting ditches. we have alot of new guys who have very little driving experience. This should be an interesting winter. The picture I posted happened before the snow however. That guy was going too fast on a left hand turn through an intersection. Ooops. Work is good however. I'm learning fast (always learning in a job like this) and soon will be in a very good position for promotion. In the next couple of months I will be the senior pump operator on my crew, as soon as the current one moves up. I'm next in line to move up after him. Its exciting

I have been really enjoying my time at home and cherishing my time with Aunika. She is growing up so fast. Soon she will be walking and following me around. Heidi and I attend her mommy groups with Aunika when I am home (and chores permit), where we sing songs and talk about baby things. I find them quite fun. Aunika (and Mommy) are always excited when I come home and greet me at the door with smiles, hugs, and sometimes fresh baked cookies :) MMmmmm. Delicious.
Roxi, I thought Dassi's halloween pics were sweet,and I liked seeing her taking her first steps in the snow. Its so interesting to think about what she must be thinking about. I cant wait to play in the snow with Nonni and Mommy. Ma, I loved the movie of Nonni, her smile makes me want her here to play with me.
Take care everybody. Thanks for blogging, if not for this blog I wouldnt get many updates!
Love from Kris

No comments: