Friday, November 7, 2008

Halloween




Wow, It's been so long since I blogged. Though it's mostly my fault, there have been a few times I've tried to blog, but the site is down (it happens in China). Yes even in China we Canadians celebrate All Hallow's eve. The big group pic is taken in the Qing Guay (pronounced Ching Way)which is the city train system. The other is taken at my apartment. I hosted the pre-pre-party. The Pre-party was in Ki Fa Chu (about 20 min by Qing Guay)at a friends place, and the party was at the Silk Road Bar. We had such a great night. It`s kind of fun being able to just rent an entire bar for a party. I am just starting a new term and so can definitely spare some time to write you all and read the blog. There are so many new posts!!! I haven`t been able to access the blog or my hotmail for almost 2 weeks. Crazy. Well It`s 11:00 and I have to go grab some Breakfast. But I`ll post more pics and writings today and tomorrow.

Looking at the pics you guys post makes me miss you guys so much!!! I have lots to tell you all.

I`ll write really soon (promise)

Love
Dan

No comments: