Monday, November 24, 2008

Lavina's Gift arrived! Happy Birthday to JOE!

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to Joseph
Happy Birthday to youooo!!!
And Many More..
May God Bless Youoooo!!

From Mommy




I see that Auntie "L" said that she sent me a package on Friday. Well Sir, I received it MONDAY morning. WOW! Now that is service.

I read the card and the card encouraged me to open my Christmas gift so it could be enjoyed "for the Season". I did. It was a CD of Celtic music, I haven't heard it yet, but will but it on tonight and hear it in bed. (Dad/Mark is away). She also sent me a Broach, of a wrapped Xmas gift. Since it is Seasonal, I shall where it now right through till January.

THANK YOU MY SWEET FRIEND! I told Lavina that we should buy each other broaches for our birthday, Xmas etc. They are always nice to have.

Roxann I loved Hadassah "Good Morning" pictures... and as always I LOVE your collages. I have to yet watch the Video.

Talked to Joe tonight...or rather this morning (it is 1;45am) and I wished him a happy birthday. I told him that Dad said he would provide a cake for him and Queen...so we must work out something for coffee and cake dessert some evening when he is off again...soon it will be Mark's birthday too, so we should have a cake for the three of you!

Hi Daniel Darling, I am missing you a lot. Thanks for the pictures. Do send more real soon, Okay.
God bless you all.

Mother/Nana

No comments: