Monday, November 10, 2008

On my way to bed


Me and V at Bubbles Bar in Kai Fa Qu



Me and a couple of my team mates at the bowling ally (Yep I'm in a bowling league)



I was just reading through blogs before going to bed. I want to write simply that I feel for you Joe. I love you and miss you.

If anyone wants a phone call feel free to set a time and date you would like your call on. I will do my best to oblige. It seems it is too expensive for you guys to call me :( and I haven't been able to get a hold of some of you (Heidi and Kris) though I have tried to call everyone at least once.

I have to get up in six hours, so I won't write much more. I head up a guitar club on Mondays, which makes the day long... but a fun last class to teach (mostly just jamming anyway)

I watched Disney's Robin Hood Yesterday. Made me think of/miss Roxi.

I'll post a mailing address soon for anyone who feel's like sending something my way. I would love to read that book Roxi. Also anything Canadianish would be nice (not flags, or souvenirs... Still got lots of those).

No comments: