Monday, November 3, 2008

To Darth Vader. YOU WON A PRIZE!!

Hey Mommy of that Darth Vader, you will have to check you personal e mail where you will find a prize for posting the first grandson picture on the blog! And man oh man, what great pictures they were too! Papa copied them all and added them to his computer at work.

However Auntie Corinna, you are too late for the pool party. It was for the 2 years and under, girls only. It consisted of a small blow-up pool in Auntie Roxi's kitchen, filled with a bucket or two of warm water. It was not a pre-planned event, kind of one of those, "well your here so let have a party". I think that for the mommies it was a lot of work...hehehehe! On the bright side, you and I can have a pool party for the 29 years and above when I come out in January...ohhh that would be something to show them!?!

I hope you liked my ONCE UPON A HALLOWEEN....... I love you and that boy of yours, of course.

Hey did you folks get some school pictures too.

As Ever Mother/Nana

No comments: