Monday, November 17, 2008

Update

Hi Fam,

Mark came home today with the news that he has been "VESTED"....I know, ???, . What this means is he a "permanate Schlumberger fixture". He now has the right to his pension (whatever that is?) and his profit sharing, (thanks to the stars & stripes, is not as much as it was before it was "BUSHED-UP")...But all in all it means a good job security....
Scott-Isaac has finished book 5 in the "Series of Unfortunate Events (the Austere Academy)".
Hadassah says "What you want", when ever she wants somthing.... (This is not a fun game/nongame), Then I go through the list of her possible wants/needs. When I guess wrong she says "NO", when I get it right she says, "O.K. then".
Good thig "IT" & "SHE" is/are so cute.

That is all for now.... Hope my new Floor is laid soon....
Love your Big Sis/Mommy/Dotter.....Roxi

No comments: