Sunday, November 2, 2008

Wnners and the Prizes

First and foremost I just want to say that there is still room for a posting of Halloween photos for the grandsons. I must keep the offer true, but any consolation prizes are at the sole discretion's of the Judge... Judge Judy I might add.

The time spanned of the girls photos, is all with in the same frame, and I must agree with Auntie Roxi that they ought to be counted as one. I also must say that I think the prize money must be tripled, because each granddaughter has appeared in three different outfits. WOW!!!


Our Dassi was a pink poodle, a blue carebear, and a pink bunny. Our Nonni was a pink poodle, a green froggy and a witto norange pumkin. Please find the prizes in your private e-mails. As I have said the boys can still earn a halloween cash consolation prize, just have your mommy's post a picture of you in your costumes.

Scott-Isaac your school picture was so darling. Nana can not wait until you send her one in the mail. Oh my your such a great guy!

Oh ya for my sister DeeDee, she gets the prize of One big HUG...&One big kiss, when I come over to see her again!! LUCKY DeeDee....Or I could write her another check! hahahhehehe!!!
(for those of you who do not know, I sent Auntie DeeDee a check for money that I owed her and there was not enough money in the account to cash it.) Ooopppss#$#

Okay, now I must CONGRATULATE ROXANN....Hurray you finally posted. And boy did you ever do it in style. That my girl! I can imagine that Daniel is having himself a great laugh over this Halloween photo contest too. Dad was in here a few minutes ago and wanted to know if he could be the judge and judge the costumes... Not what this contest was about! I told him NO!NO!NO!...he is known to be a troublemaker, getting the five siblings all stirred up! Phew, Man!

The pool party looked delightful, oh guys it just makes me want to come out right now! Heidi said it was so much fun. I need to call Roxi real soon, but I wanted to blog first.

I await pictures of the Boys, in the mean time....Keep the blogs coming family....this is brings many smiles and much happiness all around the family.

Mother loves you all, Heidi, Kris, Nonni, and Isaac, Becky, Dino, and Joseph, Corinna, Caleb, and Daniel and all his chinees kids, and Roxi, Mark, Skee, Dassi and Budi.

As Ever, God Bless.

No comments: