Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Merry Christmas: Joe,Corinna and Caleb Standring

Wow, StandringFam, that was a wonderful poem. It was fantastic to see you Christmas pictures. Caleb looks so full of sparkle. He is such a great grand-kid! He called me tonight to thank me for his Christmas card. He was excited to get his "Man Tooth money" He asked me again what I would like him to buy me for Christmas...He said I could have something up to about $4. God Love His Heart!xoxoxo! He is precious. He always thinks about giving me gifts. When he was done making his first rocks from his rock polisher, he called me asked me for my address. He copied it down while I spelled out each part. When I was done he informed me that he was going to mail me a special rock. I think I already own the most important thing he has...His Heart. Oh that is my Biffer. Thank you Joe and Corinna for such a fine boy. And thanks for the pictures. Keep them coming...xoxoxoxoxox

As most of you know Hadassah had a harrowing experience. She found a pill that her mommy dropped, and ate it. It posed a danger of speeding her little heart up, so mommy had to rush her to ER where the feed (choked down) charcoal to absorb the medication. All ended well, she is fine. They monitored her little heart for over two hours. At the end of the day,her and Mommy went back home, all spotted and black from all the charcoal that Dassi had managed to spit out! We are all glad that nothing happened to our little Joy-Bell. She gives us all so much happiness. I noted that when Papa prayed for her here at home, on his knees, that he thanked God for the love and blessing that she brings to us! That is nothing but the truth about Hadassah, she brings so my love. I for one thank GOD for her!! I( must also tell you all that just a few days earlier, she gave her Mommy a kiss. Mommy was laying in bed with her eyes closed, and Dassi was watching a baby show on TV. She leaned down, planted her lips on her mommy's lips, pushed made the kissy sound and said to her mom...."Sweet, Sweet!" Oh that just melts my heart. That baby girl is darling!

Scott-Isaac called papa and I this week with so awesome news. He was a sports hero.
It was during Gym and the grade fours were playing floor-hockey. The game was at a tie...2 to 3 for Scott's team..it was in the last period, when the opponents came barrelling down the floor-way and slap the ball toward the net. At exactly the right moment Scott-Isaac (the goalie) raised his glove and caught the flying ball stopping the only goal that could have taken the win from them, bring it to a tie. His classmates when crazy with the excitement of the save and he was the Hero! GO SKEE GO!!!! Papa and I are soooooooooooo proud of you!

Aunika, well sir, she had learned how to say "Hello". She now understands the concept of the "Hello. Mommy and Daddy Waye used Hello all week long. She did repeat the word when the used it. A day or so ago they found out that she understood it's meaning. During the night Aunika awoke and was not tired enough to return to sleep. Heidi and Kris just let her creep around on the bed in between them.
Not want to stimulated, they chose not to engage in her play, but rather just pretend that they were sleeping. So Nonni, knowing where her nippies are when she want to nurse, lifted up her mommy's top and when she saw Nippies she smiled and said "Aalloo" She would pull her mom's top back down, only to lift it again and great her loving Nippies with another "Aaalloo"...Needless to say Heidi was no longer able to keep from laughing, and blew her pretend sleep cover...best of all is that Nonni has learned a new word and it full meaning!! xoxoxox.


I also imagine you might have heard that Dino (Becky and Isaac's big old baby) ate a lot of chocolate last week. He was sick, but recovered okay. He and Isaac are great pals! Isaac says Dino is a geart walking buddy. He never leaves Isaac's side, not even if Dino see another dog coming he will not run away, he just sticks to Isaac. That is pretty special I'd say. I have never accomplished that yet!?!(With a dog or kids!)

Auntie Joanie is here visiting me for a few days. NICE! I am so pleased that she wanted to begin her Christmas Holidays with my company. we will have a good time. Tonight we baked Snicker doodle cookies. I have no idea who will eat them all??? I know guys to bad you do not live closer. Snicker doodle cookie are a light sugar cookie baked in cinnamon sugar. However my oven is malfunction. F10 appears in my display and then it will shut off. It is not heating properly. This is very bad because I invited 10 to 12 three and four year olds to come over to my house this Thursday to bake cookies!! They are form the Day-Care right behind me. Karen Clarks. If all else fails I will made the out of Rice Crispie Squares!???

Daniel's Christmas package is already to leave. Heidi and Kris had us put Daniel Christmas gift from Kristopher (name Draw) in our parcel because they sent Daniel some not only Canadian, but very MIRAMICHI Canadian. So Dad and I help them by picking it up for them here. Daniel said he wanted something Canadian, Well, Heidi and Kris came up with the ultimate gift!!! There are a few fun things from Mom and Dad. We had a Setson Hat for him but it is too small..Dan gave us his head measurement. The hat will not fit. Too bad to, cause it is an old fashion style and I do think he would love it!

A Package is in the mail today for Skee, some old VHS movies of Papa's and a few little things for Dassi too.
It is nearly 2 am, I must get some sleep. I am fighting a flu and am winning...Now that is something for me!

I love you all....God Bless....Mother/Nana

No comments: