Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Back from the Jungle

Though I will have some great pics to post soon, I won't right now. It just seems like too much effort. I just arrived in Sandican (In the south east of Sabah province in Malasian Borneo) for the day, and will fly back to Kota Kinabalu tomorrow morning. I will be in KK for only one day before flying to Kulala Lumpur (as you can see if you check my itinewrary (already posted). I just wanted to say to Joe, first of all thanks for posting. Second, I like to hear about your everyday life... A little about what happened at work, a little about Caleb.... What you did on some random evening... Anything really. It's just nice to hear from you, and so hard to get a hold of anyone by phone. Also... I too love it when you guys post pics. Not just of the kids (Though I love those too) but of yourselves. Even if it's just you lounging on the couch... I like to see you. That goes for everyone. Post pics of yourselves. The last set of Aunika pics are great. Shes such a beautiful little Girl. Uncle Dan is sorry he missed your first birthday Aunika. I was in the Jungle ( I saw a leopard eat a monkey!!!) Uncle will send you a picture soon. The Jungle was great... but man its nice to be back in civilization. SUPER Glad I got to visit. But I wouldn't want to live there.

I love you

Dan

No comments: