Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Daniel, My Son xoxoxox

I spoke to Daniel tonight, he had a fantastic time at the ice fest.......and as it is often said, that a picture is worth a thousands words....Daniel has sent us a book!!!! They were amazing Dan. To think that this whole village is all made from ICE....Mind-blowing.

I can not thank you enough for you picture and I mast say, Daniel that the picture of the lone man praying to his Buddha was worthy of a national geographic status. It is a piece of art all by its self. I would dearly love for you to print me a hard copy in a 5x7 format and mail it to me.

Daniel seems very happy and our phone call was warm and special. I love hearing from my children.

THANKS A MILLION ONCE AGAIN SON>>>> The pics were awsome!!!!!!

Loving, As Ever, Mother

No comments: