Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Dan's Travel Itinerary

I don't have much time to post this morning or I'd add some pics (I have to be diving at 9:00am... Life is so hard). I am writing from the Red Palm's Hostel in Kota Kinabalu Borneo. Here is my itinerary for the next few weeks

Jan 18 Fly Dalian to Shenzhen (China) use transit to Hong Kong
stay in the Lee Garden Guest House

Jan 20 Use transit to get back to Shenzhen. Fly to Kota Kinabalu, Borneo (Malaysia)
Stay in Red Palms Hostel

Jan 30 Fly from Kota Kinabalu to Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia).
Stay in the Impiana Hotel and spa.

Feb 2 Fly from Kuala Lumpur to Bali (Indonesia).
Stay at Pondok Baruna.

Feb 10 Fly from Bali to Kuala Lumpur connect to new flight to Krabi (Thailand).
Not sure where we're staying yet.

Feb 17 Fly from Krabi to Bangkok (Thailand).
Not sure where we're staying yet.

Feb 20 Fly from Bangkok to Bejing connect to Dalian.
Staying at home. :)



I love you all, and will try to blog my adventures from time to time.

A special I love you and happy B-Day to my little niece Hadassah.


Hugs and kisses

Daniel

No comments: