Wednesday, January 7, 2009

It's 4:20

no... in the am. That's right, I'm up early to get some work done and thought I'd drop a few more pics. These ones are from the Disney ice festival (also held in Harbin).




My good friend Luke traveled to Harbin with Vicky and I. Here is the two of us standing in front of the entryway to Disneys own ice fest.







Viicky and I are at the top of the largest of the Disney Ice castles. This one had an escalator built in, as well as an elevator (seen to our right) to the first four floors ;) The fifth floor (on the parapet above us) can be reached by stairs. The picture was taken by Luke from the second floor.





Proud as ever of their recent ascent into outer-space, A larger than life ice-sculpture of an astronaut is carved, complete with helmet!!!





Vicky, Luke and Dan



Lots of castle walls here



LOVE and love some more

Daniel

No comments: