Saturday, January 24, 2009

A LETTER AND UPDATE TO DANIEL.

Oh Daniel You make me so excited for you. I LOVED with a PASSION the pictures you took of the locals....Oh please if you have more post them. The little girl on the right, her face was so beautiful, so tender, it made me want to hold her and hug her. I also loved the underwater picture...COOL... Do you have pictures of you in your Submersible ______????? Underwater Breathing Apparetise , can't remember what the "C" stood for...SCUBA! If so do send us some....;if not then take some for us :)


The picture of the BEAST kissing your hand looked a little dangerious....Hey becareful...never know what kind of salavia you could be allergic too!!(Hahe). It all looks so fun...and yes Dad and I LONG to be there with you. But as you said, it is not possible at this time. You taking the time to post pictures and tell us you adventure sure make us all (The Whole Family), feel like we are in a small but important way, a part of your adventure. For me my heart leaps with JOY when I open the blog and you have posted.

I do hope you have enjoyed the pictures from the girls...the baby granddaughters are growing up fast and of so cute and charming. What did you think of Aunika last video....And Hadassah Birthday pictures......AND WOW>>WOW...to Roxann's beautiful new hardwood floors and her new Italian Leather Chesterfield and chair. I am so happy for her. She also has a new table and Chair set but it has not been posted yet.

Now for some family news for ya!


Joseph LOVES his new job. He is working for and oil company this time instead of a service company for the oil company. His first two week were so great that he "LOOKED FORWARD TO WORKING" as quoted by Joe himself! Now that is something for Joe!! He says the men he work with are so respectful. His job involves a lot of driving from drilling site to drilling...where many decisions must be made as to what is needed. He is still learning the ropes, but the thing with Joe is when he really loves something he does so awesome...always has! So we are pleased for him. Now he is on his two weeks off, and Corinna and Caleb will be so pleased. I haven't heard how Corinna's new semester is going, but I do know that around Christmas she had a new student. I spoke to her about two weeks ago, but she was checking in on me. She is such a dear girl! She helped Heidi out when Heidi was so sick, how nice uh? Did you see how much Caleb is growing, Dan? WOW


Heidi is doing much better, it was too bad that she had such a physical crises when she lost this pregnancy. She lost a lot of blood and her body's red cell count dropped so low. She is taking TONS of vitamins, supplements, medication, etc to build herself back up. She saw the Doctor on Monday and for all she has been through, the doctor thought she was doing pretty good. They would have kept her in the hospital until her levels were back on track, but she could not be without her Darling Little Aunika...so they had to let her go home. It will take longer to return to health this way, but for her nerves and Aunika's needs it was the best route. Kristopher took two weeks off to care for his girls, but he has had to return to work this week. Heidi is still very week in body. She says she might need to look into finding some hired help.


Isaac and Becky are doing fine. Becky was very lonesome for her people this Xmas, as is understandable, but I do understand that her sister Vicky may come and stay with Becky and Isaac's for a wee bit. I think Vicky's husband is to be on a Job Out West for a few weeks. I hope they come....it would do Becky heart good....She sure loves her little niece....something you Daniel, can relate too!?! Isaac and Becky gave a lot of time this past week to helping Heidi and Kris with Aunika, and they also Babysat Hadassah for weekend while Roxann and Skee were on cub retreat. It sure is nice of the two of them! I know that both sisters were so appreciative toward all the giving.

Roxann has been crazy busy with the installing of her new floor. Hadassah found it so hard when they moved things all around. Mark said she would stand in the middle of the floor and howl and point to the things they were moving wanting them back. She had a couple of hard days. Skee he was all WORK....he stayed beside Uncle Scott and his Daddy for the days that they put the floor in. As you can see fro the pics...it all looks so nice.

I my son, am recovering well. I hardly have any pain in my leg, but I must confess that the rest of me sure is hurting. My arms and elbows and my GOOD knee hurt from the extra work they must do. It is nothing that a couple of Tylenol can not help at the end of the day. Dad has tried to take me out once or twice...you know, just chance of scenery....I guess. But I can not drive very long in the car...as we drive and bump along, the bone in my leg does began to throb...?! OUCH I know then that it is broke! All in all it is coming along.


Dad is as busy as he ever is. He has many plans for his retirement and they change day by day....I guess maybe a man does not have enough day to do all that he can dream. Of course, Dad knows that there is an Eternity that awaits him, and whatever he can fulfill on this piece of his earthy journey, he can have when time shall be no more! He still has hopes that you will find him a temporary job overseas and he might be able to join you in an adventure! Some great Dad Uh????


Auntie BeeBee is planning a trip to Jefferson ville in the spring and is having dad and I puppy-sit her" Loggie". You know how BeeBee loves her doggies! Poor BeeBee and our last visit....and the broken leg affair! Daniel, Auntie BeeBee held my leg together as we moved myself into the house...and she sang with me while we waited for medical care to arrive. She can be a real solider when the need is there. Is not that just so sweet!

I missed having my Xmas's dinner with my folks in Fredericton....but Auntie DeeDee took lots of pictures and Nannie Westall was so well!! I imagined you saw her on the blog...if not scroll back and check out her "New Year Wish"... Good old Nannie.

Auntie Lavina, like myself has been enjoying feeding and watching the birds at her feeders. I am going to visit her soon. I have an appointment on the 12th of February to have my xray and cast changed.... so I will have to wait until then....besides it still hurts to drive. She says she will wait on me "hand and Foot"...not going to pass that up!! I love her cast sock she made me. I actually have two cast covers. sister Wendy made me a fleece on with a wool toe piece...I use that one every night in bed and in the morning I take it off and put on my woolen sock. I am so blessed to have such loving friends.

Monday is AUNIKA"S Birthday......ONE YEAR OLD!!! WOWZERS...a year goes by way to fast!

I love you dearly my Eldest Son...God bless thee and keep thee for Himself!

Always in our heart and Prayers......Mother

PS I await your next set of pics.

No comments: