Friday, January 9, 2009

News on the Broken Leg! With Gross pictures for all to see!

Hello All

Here are the pictures of my trip to the Orthopedic Doctor. It was the first time that I saw my leg after the surgery.....OUCHIE!!!

The clamps were all removed and I am now sporting a new light weight fiberglass cast! WOW-Wee. This cast will stay on till the end of Febuary and then I get this one off and have an x ray again...have the site looked at and get another new cast.

I will try to save the casts for Skee and Biffer......then you guys can play cripple-boys!!!

All in all it is healing well.

Daddy/Papa sure is taking amazingly good care of me. If he becomes any sweeter he will turn into sugar!!.

I love you all. And Auntie DeeDee thanks so much for the pictures, they were almost (not quite) as nice as being there.

As Ever Mother/Nana...Sister and Auntie... xoxoxoxoxox to all!!!

No comments: