Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Sissy-n-law Corinna



Check it out Dan, I got my hair cut and straightened. I'll be back to Curly Sue by morning but hey, it was fun for a change.....it was super nice out today so Caleb, Kevin & I (who were lucky enough to have the day off) went out sledding all afternoon. We built some sweet jumps, that took up most of my time.....after we eat, Joe, the boy I are going to go for a skate and then call it a night.
Well, looks like you're having a blast! Some of those pics were amazing and I'm sure there will be plenty more to come. I really liked the ice castles, but OH MAN! do I want to go visit you at one of those warm places....I think I'm gonna quit my jobs and come play instead....yeah. So when do you go back to work and when do you get off for summer break? Are you still thinking of coming back to do your masters?
Anyhow, soups up so I gotta run....LUV YA & MISS YA A BUNCH!!!!

This is What Corinna looks like when she's all done having her picture taken, thats the woman I know and love...

No comments: