Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Sorry Joe....xoxoxo

That was a fantastic post...and it really helped me to understand better what your job entailed, Joe. I always seem to do better with the written word. I'm sorry I said drilling sites....cause Dad always says "Well-Sites" and somehow in my unwestren brain they all sort of mesh together...wells....drills...site...oil??? I try to remember...wirelines...greenhats..white hats....fracker....iron trucks...safety personal....Field engineers....inspectors......I must admit, I really am not clear on what tasks these all involve.....Hey!.... want to know what is really funny about it all, as the Mom of all you boys.....I always know who is on the job and who is on days off.
Like right now tonight....Mark and Scott and Isaac and Kris are on job.. mark & Scott are coming off this week for six days...Isaac and Kris are off next week for six days...Joe is off for a two week stretch with a week left to go.

Now the Girls...Oh they are so much easier to understand what they do. Becky works in Public relations and does administration work, runs an office and has a part time job selling "Party-lite products and MOTHERS Dino FULL time!!MANY JOBS....Corinna works at school as a TA, and teaches children, she also works weekends as a Respite Worker where she cares for, and teaches special needs children, On top of all this she parents Caleb FULL TIME...Mmmm...four jobs..WOW! Roxann also cares for and teaches a special needs child,as a Respite worker. She run a Boy Scout, Cub group,and parents TWO children, Skee & Dassi, FULL time...Mmmm Quite a lot of jobs! Heidi had to a leave her Respite work just before Christmas due to Aunika's increasing needs, they now attends sign-language classes, also attends a special parent-link group, takes special swimming lesson with her baby, and will be hosting a moms and me group in her home.
and she also PARENTS FULL time.

As you "Men Folk" can see....unlike all of you who a "Week-Off" or Two....these gals out work you guys...all added together....and I DO understand EXACTLY what women do. I do not need to know when they have a week off...They don't! HA!

I love ya all...the guys, the gals and of course...the kiddies!!

As Ever Mother/Nana Standring xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo..TO ALL!

No comments: