Tuesday, January 6, 2009

To Print Pictures

An ice sculpture from the Disney ice festival

If you double click on any of the pictures on the blog then they will be displayed at a higher resolution on a page of their own. I always post my pics as large as I can. Once you have the pic you want on a page by itself, click on it using the right mouse button, and you will see a menu. Choose "Save Image As..." and you will be able to specify where on your computer the image is placed (in what file folder). For ease of access you can just put it on your desktop. The picture will now be saved at the same resolution as the pic you clicked on (this is why you need to make it big first). Once you have this, you can put it on disk, take it to Wal-mart and have it printed as large as you want.
I would be more than happy to send prints, but mail in China is NOT handled with care. I don't think it would work out very well. I think the only things that send well are cloths and books.

Love you all one again

Daniel

No comments: