Saturday, January 31, 2009

A Wee Hello From "The Chi" (MiramiCHI)

Hello Family:

I had a lovely chat with my Queenie(Corinna) tonight. Daddy and I thought she looked so beautiful in the pictures she posted. I have to confess, that I love her curls...having said that she looked some nice in her straight hair too.

Corinna has had such a busy school year, and with one student leaving and a new one in hand, her experience continues to broaden. She is really hoping that this upcoming spring break may lend itself to allowing her to travel home to PEI. I hope that happens for her.

Joe and her and 'the boy' have spent a lot of time skating. Awsome!!! Tonight the daddy and son were out skating while the 'mommy' got supper ready for them.

Aunika appears to have an ear infection....poor baby girl. mommy is treating the pain and fever, if she does not improve by Monday....then off to the doctor they shall go.

Roxann has had the carpet removed from her bedroom this afternoon, and was waiting for Scott and Mark to began installing the hardwood. Dassi was sleeping when I called and Scott-Isaac was chatting to his mother at the same time I was.....much to his mother's dismay.

I had a chat with Isaac last night. he was working on his laptop, downloading new gadgets and sharing with me some of his older ones. The oil patch had slowed down, and this is a bit too early for that to happen. Becky was knitting a scarf, and visiting with her sister. Dino was sleeping...the big old lazy LUG! hehehe lol

We haven't heard from Daniel for a few days, and we all await his pictures of his jungle hike and his scuba diving expedition. WE LOVE HIS PICS!!!

Daddy is doing fine and I am recovering remarkably well for an old-timer.

I Love You All,

God Bless; Mother/Nana...Good bye January!!!!

No comments: