Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Backdated from Bali (actually Nusa Lumbongan)... "Dream Beach"

Me looking out over "Dream Beach"



I planning to do a lot more chillin' here in Thailand. The last month has been so busy (fun busy of course!!!) there were very few days where I wasn't up before 7a.m. Joe would be so disappointed in me :(

Anywho, Bali was a dream. The place where we had the bungalow had only one small family on the grounds the whole time we were there.

I don't actually have a shot of our Bungalow with my camera :( .... I'm pretty sure there are some on Vicky's, but she did not bring a connection cable with her, so you'll all have to wait for me to get back home to China before you get to see pics of it.

Hey Kris, I found A shirt I wanted to buy for you today but it was not big enough :( It was a really old school FORD shirt (you are a ford guy right?)

I hope all goes well with your cast change this week Mom. I love you very much.

I'll post some more of my Bali adventures tomorrow



The view from 10 paces in front of the bungalow.



Vicky headed down to the beach for a swim.



Baby Sea Turtles were kept here (in the resturant bar) until they are bigger.



I'm looking out over Dream Beach here. I am maybe 30 paces from my bungalow. This place was so FANTASTIC!!!



Vicky on the left... Dan on the right



The bathroom in my Bongalow. I thought it was so cool that it was open to the sky


The Shower ;)

OK, so while I was in Nusa Lumbongan (Indonesia) I had crap for internet options. The connection is not super here... but it is stable.

No comments: