Monday, February 16, 2009

Hello Everyone

Hi greetings from Mom and Dad. Nice to see all the pictures, and I must say that Caleb's new eyes look rich! How handsome was his school photo?

Aunika is walking about 30% of the time now. She is very cautious...where does she get that?? Another thing is that Aunika has been going to potty. Today is her third day to do PeePees in her potty. She might just be the only creeping baby to potty by herself!?!

Hadassah said "snow today instead of Noos. She is loving doing puzzles, and is very smart at it too. We knew she would be a smarty girl anyway. Her hair is getting so very long...oh how it shines. She is having her two year old party this weekend. Hurray!

Scott-Isaac made his cub-car and is now ready to race it against the other cubs. His Ahsama's been acting up, and he has a bad cough right now. We sure hope you are feeling better soon Skee.

Joe (xoxo) is finishing up his second shift of work, then he has his two weeks off again...wow...how nice is that. Corinna is planning a trip home to PEI in April, to see her Mom, as you may know her mom is in a battle against cancer...we send our love to Karin. Hey Corinna...sure have LOVED you pictures on the blog! THANKS.

Haven't heard from Isaac this week, but i do know that he has bought his ticket to New Brunswick as did Becky and Scott-Issac...can't wait to see them all. Scott-Isaac is visiting his Nama....his Grampy....and Nana & Papa. He will be a busy lad this summer.

Roxann and he construction crew will be finishing the installation of her Hardwood floors this week. It is Marks and Scott's week off. Roxann had been caring for her special needs child a lot more this past two weeks. Hadassah had Nonni over for a visit yesterday.

Kris has been working three weeks straight...He and Heidi have bought their tickets last week. They are coming in May. I can not wait to see them all....especially Aunika who we have not seen since she was five months old! Kris has another week of work left before he is off. Then when he get his week off, Aunika has her birthday party!

Dad was in Fredericton today, and I battled a wicked Trojan in my computer. I down loaded a song off Lime wire and it was full of bugs...too bad for me. I am now using dads laptop. I will have to get mine fixed.

I never got to Auntie "L" to be waited on hand and foot...but I am still planning on doing so. I am waiting to her from physio-therapy to see what I need to do???

Auntie BeBe is compiling a list, of what her little Loggie will need while Dad and I care for him. We plan on caring for him here at Tozer house for a few days and then at Mactaquac for the remainder of the his "Mother's" absence.

I spoke to my darling sister in Newfoundland this week...all is well with the Phillips.

I have invited the Daycare over this week for a visit...as I have a valentine for them. Thursday will be fun...I am sure. I will tell them all about my cast coming off.


Daniel must now return to China and began his new semester of teaching. I am sure he will have lots of pictures for us when he gets back....send them on Dan...send them on!!!

I guess that about wraps up this last few weeks news....until later,

God Bless You All.

Lovingly As Ever, Mother

No comments: