Sunday, February 1, 2009

Millions of animals, millions of thumbs, millions of monkeys drumming on Drums...

Me and my Jungle crew ;)



And here we have the famed Leopard eating a monkey in a tree!!! This is the only wildlife pic here that I didn't take. I didn't bring my camera that morning. Hahaha





A skylight in a Giant Bat cave. This cave have millions of bats in it (Literally)... and was filled with the poop of a million bats too. Kind of stings the nostrils.


This is a Macaque. I saw TONS of these guys. They were super fun.


Another night pic. This scorpion was huge!!! Not like the little sucker you see Mexican kids playing with on TV



A Proboscus Monkey Chillin like Bob Dylan in the tree top




Here's one of the many birds of the Jungle. I got this on while trekking through the jungle late at night. It's neat; at night the jungle gets really loud ;) It's not a Blue Jay Roxi, but I bet you would have loved this guy anyway.



I hope you all enjoy these. They were crazy picture to get.

Love you all'

Dan

No comments: