Friday, February 20, 2009

Stuck in Beijing

Yes, I did not allow myself enough time to get from one flight to another (didn't realize how big the Beijing airport is). This airport has numerous terminals with train and bus lines running between them. So I had to buy a new ticket and am stuck here until 8:30 in the morning. The only thing available early in the morning was Business class.... so that'll be different for me. It set me back an extra $140 but I just want to get home at this point.

Lucky for me I have some company (Vicky is with me as always). Tomorrow we will arrive home to our apartment which we just finished setting up before we left for our tour of South East Asia. I hope whoever reads this first enjoys gossiping... hahaha


I love you all and can't wait to see you this summer (can't wait to give you all your presents either, I have things from so many countries :)

Mom and Dad... I hope you will come out West so I can give you your presents in person.

Gotta go and get a bite to eat before everything in the airport closes for the night.

No comments: