Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Thailand

I landed in Krabi Thailand and took a boat to Ko Phi Phi Don today (one of the most beautiful islands Thailand has... it's on the west coast). Ohhh time out from my story. Hey Joe, there's not very much at this point in time that could make me jelous, but I have to say. That Heli trip sounds bloody awesome!!! I've wated to go on a helicopter for years now. Thought about it when I was in Hong Kong for like 3 seconds until I figued out what it would cost (I think $2000 HK for 15 min). Anywho, it's beautiful here, and I've got another nice bungalow setup... though I think I liked the bungalow in Bali a little more (not sure yet). I've got some great pics from Bali to share, but will post them on another night. for now I'll play catch up and post some pics from Kuala Lumpur.
I've got a decent internet connection where I am staying right now (Viking Nature Resort) so I'll try to post every day or two while I'm here.
Roxi your house looks awsome. Can't wait to see it.
Hey Becky, I got you and Izzy a really sweet preasent to thank you for all the great cooking you've done for me ;)
Heidi, I expect Aunika to be saying "Uncle Dan" by the time I get back to GP this summer
Caleb and Skee, I just wanted to let you guys know that I miss you alot and I think about you guys every day. I cant wait to see you guys and how much you've grown.


A market in KL (Quite a few of you will have gifts from here the next time I see you :)



Vicky and I on the Patronas Twin Towers Sky Bridge



The public fountain out back of the Twin Towers was amazing. The Park around it was beautiful as well. It's a really nice city



A pic from when I was on the twin towers sky bridge. Highest and longest bridge in the world linking skyscrapers ;)



This me and the gang at the rooftop impiana pool. Great View of the Patronas Twin Towers from here huh?





Me in the rooftop infinity pool on the roof of KL's Impiana




O.K this is not KL but is the last pic from Sandakan (Malasian Borneo) on Chinese new year. The show was crazy sweet.

No comments: