Sunday, April 12, 2009







Hey Fam,



Here are some more pictures from within the Shekilie Wildlife reserve, just south of the 60Th parallel that borders the Northwest Territories. Living out in the woods and working within a wildlife reserve where no one is allowed in unless their working on the pipeline or oil/gas wells sure does afford me some great opportunities to view the earth in an untouched state of virginity. I love my job out here, and love the two weeks off every two weeks even more as it has given me what I truly love the most, time with my wife and son whom I cherish beyond description.
Dan I hope to hear from you when I get home on days off. I won't be home until Wednesday and won't be available until Saturday as I am taking Caleb to Jasper National Park for a little vacation while his Mommy is away in P.E.I for the week (she left today).

No comments: