Wednesday, April 15, 2009

To My darling Joseph:

Joe the sunset are its true colours. A UV filter protects your camera from being damaged when you point it into the sun. Like the human eye you can ruin the sensors of your camera from strong reflection and direct sunlit pictures.

The picture of the Church is changed from greys to a blue hug. I also highlighted the sky light. Inside my camera I have filters that can alter the colours and brightness of the pics. This setting is called toy-camera. not all well named, it filters things into a kind of goth look. The second filter I use in the church picture is a night setting used to sparkle light...but it can also make it soft glow,,,thus the sky. it is the same..."in the olden days" as using colour filters over your lens...or specialized filters over the lens...except these are built right inside of the camera....all except the UV or polarized filters...they still must be attached.

I will look at the FREE course...I am ready to sign up for one cost about $100. Maybe this will be good enough.

Have a wonderful time in Jasper with my "special Silver baby grandson" Nana sure loves him.

Take care Joe...
Love Mother xoxoxoxox

No comments: