Sunday, May 10, 2009

Bartholomew Joseph

A Poem for a Poet...Bartholomew Joseph
How he look so deep into my heart
and found the place, where he is always a part.
It wonderful to see that he knows his special place
and the love I feel, when I view his dear face.
Some people think five kids are to many
But the love I got back was, Oh so plenty.
You darling son was my number three
And according to science, should never be.
Then they decided that you should not come
I decided to have you, Oh my blessed son.
We proved them wrong for you were just fine
And better then that, you were ALL mine.
Such a beautiful baby, such a hansom boy.
You brought me such love and gave me such joy.
Now here you are with a son of your own
A wife and a job...well you are all grown.
Never a day that I don't pray for you
That God will bless thee in all that thou do.
I love you so tender and your such a great dad
You brought such pleasure, you make my heart glad
To think if I listened to science and all their advice that day
I missed out on your life, your love , you sweetness, and your say.
I love your dear family, your wife and your son
As your dear mother I feel I have won.
If I had a vision when I was a teen
Of what I would have or what I might dream
If l had looked down thought the bannister of time
Saw my whole life in the flick of a dime.
I would take it whole hearted, with out one doubt
Just knowing you in it, would me me shout
Shout with the joy of a mother's dear heart.
I glad darling Bartholomew that you are a part
Part of this family, part of my life,
you and you child, and you with your wife.
Kisses and hugs and poem for you now
before I turn into to really old cow.
Old and crazy and ranting and rave
But I will have you Joesph...as my own darling slave!!!
Lovingly Mother xxoxoxoxox

No comments: