Sunday, May 10, 2009


Dear Mom,
On this very special day, I’d like to extend regards your way.
First of all I’d like to say, I love you every single day!
Thank you for giving me life, that day must have been full of pain and strife.
Although I’m sure that not long after, your life was renewed with joy and laughter.
And long ago when I was just a child, you treated me tender, meek and mild.
Although I’m now sure you had days when you could have cried out in aggravation,
Instead you held me in anticipation,
Of a day when I would be so wise, as to remember the patience and love in your eyes.
And as I grew older and turned into a “know it all teen”, rarley ever were you mean.
Although I’m sure I had many of days, when you could have shown me the fally of my ways,
Instead you just loved me!
And now that I’ve grown up and moved far away, I know that you love me every single day.
I only have a few more things say, and that is when you turn old and grey,
I’ll still love you !
And if someday your eyes can no longer see my face, I will love you with all my grace.
Even when you get so old that you don’t make sense, I will still love you from that day hence.
And some day when you leave this earth, I will remember that you gave me birth,
And I will still love you!

With love forever,
Your baby boy.

No comments: