Thursday, May 7, 2009

HI EVERYONE..Notes to my Beloved Ones

Hello Daniel:

Sorry if we missed your call. I have been away the last few days. Another 'very sweet' parcel is on its way to you from mom and dad...blog us when it arrives...please. Was nice to hear from you we had been talking among ourselves saying how we hardly heard a blog from you.

I re-entered Joe's birthday messages....If you did miss them...you missed a great Birthday wish and CARD. I could not copy the card...but I LOVED it. So scroll down and FIND it.!!!

I am pleased you have enjoyed my Photos...I am loving the shoots soooooo much.

Heidi and Aunika are here...so I have a great photo subject now....stand by for amazing and eye pleasing and talented photos of one of my many beloved grandkiddies.

Hello Standring Family....(Queen, Joe, Caleb)
Corinna has gone and returned from PEI where she was to visist her Mom who has been battling Cancer, (We keep you in our prayers always my Queen)...she had a great trip. Caleb and Joe spent some of that time travelling to Jasper. They had a great trip. Joe I sure HOPE DANIEL sees that B-Wish...I thought it fantastic.

Hello Flewwelling:
Mark and Roxi have been through the ringer...Mark had hit a deer and in the Slumberberg way they assessed if he would or would not keep his job. All is well in the end and Mark was cleared. Scott-Isaac will need his Adenoids out sometime soon. He has chronic problems there. Hadassah is off and talking up a storm of brand new works this past week. Roxi has finished her Clubs for the year and soon began full time work with her respite job.

Zac & Beck
Isaac has been taking off lots of time..his over timed saved up days. He and Beck are working and planning for the wedding as it can take a year to do that!. Becky has had some sad news. Her daddy who has battled cancer twice, has new spots on his lungs...she is hoping to come home here to the Miramichi sometime soon to visit him and find out how he is. Becky...we have you in our prayer...and we are here for you in anyway we can be.

Kris is home alone....for 8 week...Oh poor dear Kristopher Robin...sad for him...but GREAT FOR ME!! (sorry about that gloating Kris) Your baby girl is adorable, and I will take all I can get...even if you suffer..a bit.

Dad is away this week at meeting...he hates that he is not here, because he knows.....that I will get the one up and befriend the granddaughter and I might get to be her favorite before he does. Ahhh we are soo competitive...but that makes LIFE so fun for us OLD FOLK!

I will post pictures soon of my girly, that is here.

Oh Dassi, Nana loved you new sock and new mittens too. Nana saw your video of you dancing...wows you are a great singer and dancer. You such a sweet baby girl...MOM will you give her a special kiss from Nana today. Thanks.

Had a great visit with Auntie "L"..she bought one of my point and shoot camera, so here hoping she began to blog more for us! Saw cousin Sarah Westall's new little fellow...sweet baby.

Hope the Phillips are filled with excitement as they move to there new home.

Aunt BeeBee awaits a visit from Heidi as does Auntie Joan.

God Bless all....Lovingly, As Ever; Mother Standring...xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

No comments: