Sunday, May 10, 2009

THANK YOU MY JOE & DAN

Thank you Joe that was a most blessed and wonderful poem. I read it with tears and of course...Joe being Joe, I read it also with laughter...especially the part when I get really old and don't make any sense!!!! I love you too Joe.

Yes Daniel we left early for service today and had a Mothers day breakfast out. We attended church at Brother George and Sister Wendy's house. Arrive home at supper-time. I will be waiting for your call tomorrow.

I had a phone message from Dan. Isaac and Corinna and Kristopher...that was soooo sweet. I tried to call Isaac back and I am about to call Corinna in a few minutes, and have already talked to Kris..

Heidi and Nonni are here to celebrate with me....NICE!!!!

I haven't heard from the Flewwellings yet...I am sure I will soon.

I must tell you children...mine that I birthed and those that I have acquired....I am so proud to be your MOTHER!

God Bless you all...thank you for the loving wishes on mother-Day.... xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

No comments: