Monday, May 4, 2009

Update

My Buddy and Me.



I haven't taken any new pics in a while, so here's an old one of me and my buddy. I have to say I've been REALLY impressed with Skee's artwork lately. I've been loving your photos Mom. Thanks to everyone for the B-day cards. I've received card from Auntie L, Mom and Dad, and The Wayes... I'm sure everyone else has theirs on the way.

I had the most disgusting medical procedure of my life done the other day. I was having an MRI don on my shoulder. In order to get higher resolution, they needed to inject some stuff into my shoulder socket!!!! Nothing like having the doctor wiggling a needle as it scrapes against your bones in order to get it into some cavity. uuuugggghhhh. Hopefully the images are worth it and I can find out what I can do to improve my condition. My shoulder hurts today like you wouldn't believe. I've gotta go... classes to plan, tests to mark etc.

I've tried to call some of you recently but nobody seems to answer...

Oh well, I'll call again

I'll see many of you in about 8 weeks WHOOPIEEE


Love
Dan

No comments: