Tuesday, July 28, 2009

TO JOE & FAMILY

Wow that was good news and bad news...My Poor darling Caleb....moved away from his friends.....his only compatible cousin is 3000 miles away and then he breaks his wrist...again!

Golly gee!!! Nana will go buy him something really extra special here in Newfoundland...I think I know just the thing too...we were at the insectorium, they had special kinds of beatles encased in a special resin of plastic...made them into paperweights and keychins ect...I will buy him some really cool bugs! Just because he broke his bone!!1 LET HIM KNOW

Joe....wow a job so soon....sure am glad darling!. Tell my Queen I send her my love.
Most of the time we are out in the cabin without running water ...nor power.....nor phone service (of any kind)...but when we come to town for supplies we check our e mail and try to blog.

Take care Standrings...as best as ye can...

Lovingly Mother Standring/Nana Standring...xoxoxox

No comments: